Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The Cats Pajamas



Well it's here...RELEASE DAY



Hopefully you have arrived from Julie's BLOG
                                  if not start back at the Cat's Blog and begin again

Today I created 2 different gift tags with a lot of our new release goodies...check it out...first up I used
First Christmas on kraft to match the gift bag


Next up is one I made using the Wreath Kit and our terrific Cut Ups along with the Bow die  that I am absolutely in love with....



I'm the last stop on the blog  hop so head on back to the TCP Blog




Oh and check out this Sale ....

Start Shopping

thanks for joining us all week


6 comments:

  1. Great tags Wendy, I especially like the embossed sentiment background on the first. Looks so good with the kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The doggie tag is just so very cute. The second one is so merry and bright. Love them both. Thank you so much for all your lovely creations for release week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty tags Wendy. Love how the words look embossed behind poochie on that first tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tags, Wendy (and congrats on the coffee gig!). It has been so much fun creating with you and the Cat Pack this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love these tags, Wendy. Love all the details on the second tag, it screams Christmas to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits