Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Cats Pajamas



Welcome to Day 3
Today we are introducing.... BUNNY CHRISTMAS

I went quite literal with my card today and got all wrapped up in my yarn...this set has alot of great images and sentiments for your Christmas gifts and cards
I stamped a pattern on the background to mimic a stitched pattern and colored Mr Bun with Copics


Be sure to visit the BLOG for more peeks today and leave comments to WIN


Are you IN IT TO WIN IT? For a chance to win a $10 gift certificate to The Cat's Pajamas store, leave a comment on each of the sneak peek posts, including The Cat's Pajamas blog. A winner will be randomly drawn and will be announced on the TCP Facebook Page the following day.


Save the date for the Pajama Party on Monday, November 16 from 8-10pm EST.
 



11 comments:

  1. Love the "sweater" background as well as the twine wrapped around the card front. So clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute! Love the stitched background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun card with a cute sentiment and fun yarn embellishment! Love that adorable bun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card! I am crocheting most of my family's gifts this year (I knit too!) so this sentiment is PERFECT to accompany them! And I just adore everyone's favorite Big Earred Bun Bun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I just love this! What a smart idea to wrap yarn around the card like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so well pulled together, the paper, the yarn all perfect for our favorite little knitting Bun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely Cuteness overload, but in a great way

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great sweater - did you paper piece?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits