Tuesday, December 15, 2015

International Tea Day



In keeping with our Coffee Lovers Week...today is National Tea Day so I created a fun Tea bag project that would be a perfect lil gifty for the Tea Lover in your life...it features one of my favorite treasures a Tea Set from my Hubby's Granny...she is no longer with us but this set gives me warm fond memories of her....

I used a file from my Silhouette Cameo to create the package and then used the My Favorite Things stamp set  Stay Cool for the sentiment 


Thanks again fro stopping by today



7 comments:

  1. Oh Wendy, that is totally lovely and awesome! Great teaset you have and that little gift box is adorable with its sentiment.
    Happy Tea Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I don't have a silhouette cameo so I'll try to figure out how to make one of these without the file - it's adorable and I've been wanting to make something like this! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a beautiful tea set and such a nice way to remember a loved one! I love your tea bag gift box! It looks great and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just darling. That blue is popping too. Reminds me of blue willow china.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderfull Teapot and such nice flowers on it tooo.
    Your tea-pacakage fits just great Wendy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Tea Day!Wow! Beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits