Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Coffee With Wendy



Good Morning Coffee lovers...it's Wednesday so we know what that means .... time to sip on our favorite caffeinated beverages.... talk,share and inspire one another with all things Caffeine..today I have a cheeky card to share using a quote from a Silhouette file, and an image from the SugarPea Designs set Caffeine Addict ...how appropriate, eh






I laughed out loud when I came across this quote I knew right away I had to have it....my card is fairly clean and simple to let the words be the focus...I stamped the cup onto patterned paper to add some interest and tucked in the sun diecut to tie it all together

thanks for joining me today

stay caffeinated


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits