Tuesday, January 12, 2016

SugarPea Designs

                                            scroll down for The Cats Pajamas

                       Welcome to another day of PEEKS...Today we are introducing ...


                                                                  TIMBER



I also added the new SugarCut Log Cabin Mountain Scape .... what a great way to create a scene..I doubled mine up for extra dimension , and colored up the image with Copics...my background was created using distress inks and white opaque ink for the snow

Would you like to win the Timber stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment on the main blog post telling us about your favourite "fella"! It could be your husband, son, father, uncle or even a friend! Is he a bit of a "Mountain Man"?
Our team has come up with amazing inspiration for you! So grab a cuppa and join us! Visit each of our designers blogs to leave a comment for another entry to win! 

Dana is doing LIVE Periscope broadcasts during our SPD Release Week. She will offer a $20 GC to SPD for followers on her and the SPD Periscope accounts tomorrow.  Winners will be announced the next scope

27 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! I LOVE your card! AND this SET! I have totally enjoyed today's cards (and release!) and am SO sad there are NO MORE to look at! I have GOT to have this set! (Sorry, I 'MAY' have said this before...but I LOVE IT!)
    Thank you so much for sharing such amazingly adorable cards today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! I LOVE your card! AND this SET! I have totally enjoyed today's cards (and release!) and am SO sad there are NO MORE to look at! I have GOT to have this set! (Sorry, I 'MAY' have said this before...but I LOVE IT!)
    Thank you so much for sharing such amazingly adorable cards today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute! Love your card and love that scene. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! This card is so cute!!!I love these stamps and die!!! Gorgeus!!!!!!!!!! My favourite "fella" is my partner! He loves camping, woods and snow!!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! Love the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fun colors here! Great card!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the background rows of the mountain scape!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card and I love the die you used. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing love the 3d effect looks brilliant. Love Chanelle xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ommy what a totally awsome Valentine card.
    Never in a million years would i have made a scenery card for Valentine.
    Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the say you have created a lot of dimension to this darling card! This is going to be a fantastic set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your card a lot, especially the dimension of all the elements. It's easy to see that you popped up the pieces to give it some real depth! PS - glad to see him with a brown beard, instead of white, for a chance! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your card a lot, especially the dimension of all the elements. It's easy to see that you popped up the pieces to give it some real depth! PS - glad to see him with a brown beard, instead of white, for a chance! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card with the use of the mountainscape die...love the depth it created.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your coloring and the double layered background.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So awesome. I too love the doubled layered background. WOWZA Wendy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the background landscape you created. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this set! (But not as much as my favorite fella!)lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow!!! What an absolutely marvelous and awe-inspiring creation!!! I LOVE and ADORE everything about it!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that awesome background you created!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great card - I love the dimensional scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG I want this set. Definitely on my wish list. Love the play on words. Your card came out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful card. Such great detail. Love all the lumberjack samples everyone is posting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits