Friday, January 15, 2016

SugarPea Designs



Good Morning... today marks the last day of our Release Peeks...tonight you will be able to grab all your favorite SugarPea products !!! We are introducing Egg-a-licious

Today I create a Banner for Easter.... using some new and some older SPD products...
I used our new Stitched Flags and  Egg-a-licious set plus our recently release Funky Wreath set and Heart Border 


Would you like to win the Egg-a-licious stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment on the main blog post telling us what your favourite set in the release was this week! 
My next card was created using our Free with purchase set Spring Addition


Place an order* of $60 or more (excluding discounts and shipping) and you will receive Funky Wreath - Spring Addition FREE!  Please note that this stamp set will not be available for purchase in the store until our next bi-monthly release in March!  That’s right!  You will receive a this FREE stamp set a full 2 months in advance of its release in the SugarPea Design Store



15 comments:

  1. Wendy, I LOVE your Easter bunting! (My daughter dresses up her house with them for EVERY occasion!) Your card is absolutely lovely! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that banner is terrific. Really a great use of the stamps! But, the card still wins my heart. I love how you placed the images and the colors. Thanks for a great week of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, that banner is terrific. Really a great use of the stamps! But, the card still wins my heart. I love how you placed the images and the colors. Thanks for a great week of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this bright, vivid color! Beautiful card!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and LOVE that super cute banner!! So many ideas, love!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute banner, and your card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this set. Your banner came out awesome! So inspiring! and your card is fantastic too! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely brilliant banner Wendy and I love love love your vibrant flower card. Perfection gf.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely, my fav release is this: the Egg-a-licious & Funky Wreath – Spring! I love Easter and the funny and coloured decorations. I like baking chocolate eggs to give a gift to my friends and my family. And these sets are perfect to create cards so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun banner and lovely card:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute banner for Easter and I like the popped up flowers on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Wendy, ypou really have been playing with the new stamps.
    Love your creations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits