Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The Cats Pajamas BLOGHOP



Well , it's here , it's RELEASE DAY

Hopefully you arrived here from Wanda's blog ...if not you can start HERE

My card uses the new set Just Let it Happen ...this card was so fun to create, I love making themed cards...I colored the images with Copics, popped up their 3D glasses and added puffy liquid applique to the popcorn...the sentiment is stamped on our CutUp He said She said


Next up is my fabulous friend JULIE  check out her blog and carry on hopping


11 comments:

  1. This card just makes me smile. It is so smart of you to have the same stripes in the background than in the popcorn box

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those 3d glasses and dimensional popcorn - such great touches. Thanks so much for a fabulous release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fun design! The liquid applique adds wonderful dimension! So many great details make this such an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant! Love the popcorn and the 3-D, 3-D glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun Wendy! I love the film strip and the 3-D glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh!! How funny!! So cute - that popcorn literally looks like it is popping off the page!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH Wendy what a clever way to set the scene with this set! I adore the 3D glasses the just crack me up! The popcorn is just fab as well. You really just made it happen with your card lol tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Although it is a close decision, this is my favorite stamp set of the new releases. You have set it beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the 3-D effect on the '3-D' glasses! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hilarious - those cats with the 3D glasses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits