Sunday, January 17, 2016

The Cats Pajamas



Hello and Welcome to Day 6

 Today we are introducing...    Kitschy Kitchen

Wait until you see the SUPER adorable set....I love it

I decided to create some candy bar wrappers , I plan on making several of these to give out on Valentines...
TCP has a cut file HERE for this candy bar wrapper .... .it really is so easy to create

 I don't have any candy bars in the house for good reason...LOL..we all know the January resolutions to try to eat healthy well  that is where I'm at so please just envision one of those cute yummy kit kat candy bars sliding up from my creation....



Be sure to visit all the designers for your chance to WIN



14 comments:

  1. LOL...I know what you mean about no candy bars although I have been wishing for some chocolate all day. These are so very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same thing at my house...how do you think almonds would work with this? These would be perfect for little Valentine's remembrances, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea and a really cute way to wrap a treat!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable little candy bar wrappers! I must go see if that file has a pdf to cut by hand, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are adorable! Love how you colored the cute images and the candy bar popping up is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your design is so clever and fun. Love the way you colored the cute images too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an eggscellent project! So darn cute. This would be cute for my grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! This are wonderful! Love the idea with the candy wrapper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This would be so cute for little Valentine gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a smart idea for this set Wendy. The perfect little Valentine treats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are just darling. And, so smart too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits