Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Coffee with Wendy





Good Morning and Welcome...today I have 2 cards to share using this week's Super Sponsor..YOUR NEXT STAMP
My first card uses YNS's Peek a Boo door die that works as a opening door , I thought it would be fun to use it with this stamp set Coffee Right Meow that Karen sent me for this weeks Super Sponsor segment..I colored the images with Copics and popped him up to add some dimension the Gumdrops are also from YNS they can be found here

 and opening the door...how true after a good cup of java, eh


My second card uses the same stamp set Coffee Right Meow
with 3 peek a boo windows and 3 different images...


This stamp set is a lot of fun to create some cute and quirky cards with ...getting right to the point about how important coffee is in one's life....
Be sure to VISIT Your Next Stamps store to check out their selection of stamps
thanks for stopping by today


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits