Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The Cats Pajamas


My card today uses Animals and Animal print paper for the new challenge this week , aren't this critters just the cutest
these lil guys are from the set First Christmas 
I also used our newly released Stitched Bow ..I love this Cut up so much I want to stick a bow on every card I make...

  1. Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog and our Facebook page.
  2. If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button by the Monday, 11:55 EST before the next challenge.
  3. You are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas stamp or die on your project but if you have them we would love to see them.
  4. On the following TCP Tuesday, the winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.

3 comments:

  1. So cute Wendy! I love that tiger paper, such a great backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 'big cat" print, perfect for this cute duo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits