Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Coffee With Wendy



Good Morning...hope you are all enjoying the SPRING HOP..... it is great to see all the beautiful creations that are being linked...

 Today I have 2 cards to share using the same cheeky sentiment....
I started by sponging the background with a circle template then added the words one in black and one in white..the first card uses the SugarPea Designs set Caffeine Addict

  The second card features a set from Skipping Stone which I've held onto forever...can't let it go ...the woman cracks me up

 Have a great day

26 comments:

  1. ooooh this are great. love the inked circle background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two super fun cards. Always love your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite color combo on the first - love! And the 2nd card - hilarious & cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun cards...love the background on the first and the fun sentiment on the last.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, love the background on the first one

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1st card love the colorful background and bold cup and sentiments. The second card is a fun card, love the coloring. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha!! So much fun! Love the "blah"! Great colors ... love these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel like your first card so mornings when my husband is trying to talk to me before my first cup!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card, Wendy! Happy Thursday and Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these beautiful color combinations! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wendy,I absolutely love your cards, the lettering is SUPER!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two absolutely amazing cards Wendy! Love the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay!!!! I always love your fun projects Wendy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this sentiment. Beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so fun! LOOOOVVVEEEE the background on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah, I love coffee blah, blah, blah...:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS cards Wendy!!!
    LOVE the colours, LOVE the design, LOVE the sentiments and images too, YES, I LOVE IT ALL!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your caffeinated creativity :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits