Wednesday, March 30, 2016

COFFEE WITH WENDY



Good Morning....hopefully everyone has recovered form the caffeine overload of the amazing SPRING hop ..thanks to you all for participating and enjoying others creativity...




Today my card uses several of SugarPea Designs products....
they are our super sponsors for this week..I started with the ZigZag Rectangles
I then used the SugarCut Coffee Words .... also popping it up on a piece of foam cut with the same die.. it gives it great dimension ...the sentiment your selfie is from 2 different stamp sets at SPD...'your' from Tons of Fun and 'Selfie' from Hashtag Hipster


I then got cheeky and added some glasses and eyelashes for a creative flair


thanks for stoppin in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits