Monday, March 7, 2016

SugarPea Designs



Good Morning and Welcome...today is my inspirational post for SPD ...each Monday I will share a card or project with you all using the fabulous goodies from SugarPea Designs

My card today combines the sets Espresso Yourself, Caffeine Addict and Classroom Cupids... I love combining sets in unusual ways ...certainly shows their unlimited possibilities ...I used foam to create extra dimension (keep an eye out for our next release there just might be some new foam from SPD) and also added glossy accents to make scrumptious looking donuts !






Be sure to visit the BLOG for more Monday Inspiration !


2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely perfect Wendy. I love how you combined the two sets. Genius.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits