Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The Cats Pajamas



   Good Morning and Welcome....it's TCP Tuesday here and today we are beginning a new challenge

It's all about SPRING.....

My card uses some water color techniques and the TCP set SIMPLE BLOOMS
First I stamped my sentiment in black and then the flower images with Versa mark ink embossing them with clear powder ... after this I water colored the background with a peach color wash....






Be sure to visit the BLOG for more Spring inspiration and be sure to play along


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Wendy! I love the way the color wash is ombre, it really makes this wonderful stamp stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Wendy and I love that you gave a short tutorial on how you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so purdy. It really is a great card and thank you for showing how you did it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits