Friday, April 15, 2016

SUGARPEA DESIGNS

                                                    It's RELEASE DAY




  The day we have all been waiting for is finally here!  Do you have your shopping list ready?  Tonight at 6PM EST will be your chance to be one of the FIRST to get to play with all of the amazing paper crafting goodness that we are offering up this month!!!

I created a shaker card with the new Chatterbox Journal die and our NEW sequins flavor
Just Peachy 




I also created a card using this months FREE with  $ 60 purchase set 
Talk is Chic


Be sure to visit all the blogs and leave a sweet comment to double your chances of winning todays set


Amy Rohl
Anita Madden
Brianna Loeffelbein 
Amy Kolling 
Dana Joy 
Isha Gupta 
Jenny Peterson 
Lori Tecler 
 Simonne Clay 
Stacey Schafer
Tracy Valure
Chaitali Narla 
Vera Yates 
ME 



19 comments:

  1. My shopping list is a mile long! Great release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My shopping list is a mile long! Great release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, both of your cards are awesome! I love that shaker card and the love you card rocks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This release was fantastic! Really like the bold design of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn cute! Love the shaker style with cheerful face of sun and the other one is rocking! I totally love love love this cute release!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards! LOVE the shaker ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both your cards but you know, I'm partial to the shakers! It's gorgeous! Love this great color! SOOOOO cheerful!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your first card is so full of sunshine.
    The recipient will bask in the glow.
    thanks for sharing a fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of your cards are gorgeous and now I want the free set too! The sunshine card made me smile instantly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you made this a shaker card. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun shaker card!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both awesome!! They are both so different, but each are fabulous in their own way. Love the face on the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!!! What amazing sneak peek week! Great release! Your cards are great!!! I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your shaker! It's so bright & happy and it feels like rays of sunshine with the sequin mix. Love your 2nd card, too - I love a scripty type BG.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous cards!! I love the bright colors on the shaker card, so cheery! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the black and white card. And the shaker! OMG it's fabulous. Wendy, I think this was the best release so far. I'm definitely ordering. Oh, a face book page would be a hit, I am sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits