Sunday, April 24, 2016

THE CATS PAJAMAS



Good Morning...today marks Day 6 of sneek peeks...soon will be release day..


This is my FAVORITE set ...honestly I can't stop creating with it...it's just gorgeous

                                welcome      SKETCHY FLOWERS
I got out my water colors and went to town with this set...I started by stamping and white embossing the images and then painted  with water colors..loved how they both turned out







Be sure to comment and come back tomorrow for our last day of peeks before the BLOGHOP





11 comments:

  1. Wendy, these are gorgeous. I love the colors, beautiful watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring on these Wendy and both turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome color combos on these gorgeous cards! Love the beautiful Sketchy Flowers set! The white embossed flowers and your pretty watercoloring look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love these new sketchy flowers stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, WoW! What fabulous colors you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, WoW! What fabulous colors you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. both cards are pretty! love the water coloring

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits