Friday, May 6, 2016

SUGARPEA DESIGNS







It’s time again for our Sweet2Repeat Blog Hop !  Now that so many of you have our April Product Release in your hot little hands, our Pod Squad of designers have geared up to inspire you with even MORE creative possibilities featuring our newest and hottest products!


I created a fun shaker card using both PINEAPPLE PARADISE and our SWEET INCENTIVE SET TALK IS CHIC
 I heat embossed the sentiments on acetate , created the shaker and stamped the images  ... love that I found this pineapple designer paper in my stash just set it off perfectly...the sequins is also from SPD..you gotta check out all the yummy colors...the one I used can be found HERE



would you like to WIN a $20 gift certificate to spend on some SugarPea Designs of your own?  Please visit with each of our design team members listed below and leave a comment for your chance to win!

 Thanks for stopping by

28 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love how bright and cheerful it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pineapple card. Love the shaker element.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous shaker card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love shaker cards and loving pineapples! Great combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so pretty! This release is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card! Love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shaker card is great! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oohhh I Love shaker cards! ! Love what you made!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE shakers and your is just gorgeous! Love those colorful pineapples!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! The pineapple background is way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH, Wendy! Your pineapple shaker is absolutely spectacular!!! I'm so adding this pineapple to my collection!!! thanks for the amazing inspiration and have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun and colorful pineapple shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fantastic shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun and luscious shaker!! Wonderful colors!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun shaker card! I like the words over the acetate. It really adds to it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous shaker card. Love that you used pineapple background dp.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooooo love this precious shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bright and beautiful! LOVE your shaker card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a fun and
    cheerful card!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is totally and completely AWESOME - love the brightness and fun-ness of this spectacular card!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This such a bright and cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm new to this stamp co...I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits