Thursday, June 16, 2016

MY FAVORITE THINGS






Hello and welcome I'm here tonight with another MFT Camp Create card...this card uses the water color technique

I used the stamp set Blissful Blooms embossing the images with versa mark and gold embossing powder gave the flowers a nice raised edge for water-coloring...the leaves I just embossed and never painted them to give a contrast color...I love the dienamics cover plates (diagonal sentiment cover up even with tone on tone color cardstock the look is perfect...lastly I diecut the word fabulous from water color paper that I painted.... it gives the card another color pattern for interest

Thanks again for stopping in...here is the badge for water coloring...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits