Saturday, June 18, 2016

MY FAVORITE THINGS




Hello...I'm back today with the last card for Mft's  Camp Create...and it's my favorite ..Shaker Cards...

I used the newly released Jungle Friends ... I followed along with Stephanie's single layer shaker technique ( I usually always add a frame with layers) and open window ..everything came into place until I noticed that I cut the splash windows on the left of the card and the elephants faced the other way..so I decided to try and turn the images over and add the ears and eyes on the backside of the cutout..it worked..thankfully ...crisis adverted ....


here is the last badge I earned..this was a fun week of creating and learning....thanks MFT !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits