Wednesday, June 22, 2016

SUGARPEA DESIGNS


hi there ...we are back with Day 3 of our sneak peeks...

Introducing Smitten Kitten....and coordinating SugarCuts aren't they just sooo adorable...I had this idea when I first saw the stamp set about using the Paramedic or should I say Purramedic  and pair it with a heart beat symbol which I cut with my Silhouette Cameo...I colored the images with Copics and kept the rest fairly simple



Remember to leave a comment for your chance to Win...Visit the BLOG too





17 comments:

  1. Wendy - this is too cute. I love all of the kitties on the card and the red line. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heartbeat is fab for this adorable purramedic scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and the heart beat symbol is purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww! Great card. Love the design and those kitties are the cutest! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic card Wendy. I laugh each time I see this fabulous sentiment, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Such a cutie stamp set and card! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable ! the nurse cat is so cuteeeee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need this set! I have a few purramedics that always make me feel better! Katie Winzer Wilson (Winzer Castle on facebook)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The heartbeat is a purr-fect accent to this stamp set! Seriously this card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The heartbeat symbol is on point! Such a great card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Could this be any cuter? That sentiment is purrfect to make anyone feel better! I love it! XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute kitties!! Will bring a smile to the recipients face!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card with those cute kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww..these are so cute kitties and love the EKG line.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww..these are so cute kitties and love the EKG line.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits