Monday, July 4, 2016

Art Impressions



Hello there and welcome...today I have a card I created for the challenge at Simon Says Stamps

                                                           ANYTHING GOES
showcasing Art Impressions and it so happens  I have several Art Impressions stamps ...I think they have so many fun and witty sets... their humor tickles my funny bone...
I chose the set Beach Babes  for my card today
I started out using watercolor paper and zig clean color real brush markers ...this technique is a lot of fun and perfect to create the water and sand background I wanted ...  these markers gives off such vibrant color with little effort
I then colored my image with Copic markers adding some glossy accents to the drink glasses and the ladies eye wear.... I also added the sun image from the set and lastly added liquid applique to the waves for some dimension

Thanks for visiting


1 comment:

  1. Your background is so pretty and clever!! Love the watercoloring and use of Zig Markers! And of course, those AI ladies are a hoot! This card cracks me up, too! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Super work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits