Wednesday, July 20, 2016

MY FAVORITE THINGS



Whew ...welcome...I'm just under the wire to get the last Camp Create day in...I've just started a new job and really have zero time to create...but I managed to at least get a card in for each five days of Camp...I really wanted to participate in this challenge

SO the last Challenge for Camp is       BACKGROUND  BONANZA

For my card I used the MFT alphabet set to stamp Meows across my background the Misti sure was helpful during this process...I colored the images with Copics from the set I Knead You... my Kitty appears to be getting into trouble climbing up on the shelf I'm presuming to get away from the mice....


 thanks for looking

 the last badge 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits