Saturday, August 13, 2016

ART IMPRESSIONS



Hello there Happy Saturday,


                   I'm popping in today with another FUN and witty card made using Art IMpressions stamps...this interactive card was a hoot to create ...one of my fav's to date...also thanks to the KINDNESS of the gals at AI ...they awarded me a really nice gift certificate in which I quickly put to good use...be ready for lots more AI cards from me...
I started by creating the background with distress inks...coloring the image with Copic markers, creating a TIKI BAR using my beloved Silhouette Cameo and lastly adding some flowers using MFT dienamics
inside is the best part ... love the sentiment and by putting it up on a wobbler it makes the GRASS actually shake....
video
Thanks for stopping in today



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits