Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Mash Up



Hello good morning and HAPPY hump day.... I am learning to love HUMP day,  it has recently became my regular day off each week .... turns out I'm lovin the middle of the week break...so today I am sharing a card that I mashed up...meaning I used several different supplies from different stamp companies...more fun for your buck...

This card uses MFT's blueprints 15 & 27 and their Clowning Around stamp image  plus the fun
 Party Animal balloon stamp from Avery Elle .... after coloring my images with Copics...I added glossy accents to the balloons and diecut the word HAPPY from black and yellow cardstock this gives the word extra dimension ...lastly I used a fine tip marker to add strings to the balloons... todays card totally makes me smile .....


Thanks for stopping by today



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits