Sunday, August 28, 2016

Shades of Blue



Hello there and welcome...today I am sharing 2 different cards using the same stamp set...

So Friday night I decided to try a new nail polish I ended up loving the color ..... it inspired me to create some cards using Shades of Blue





I used the set    SHARK BITES      from Newton's Nook ... starting with distress inks I created this background ...I'm loving these 3 shades together...I colored the images with Copics and then added some glossy accents







The second card uses the same set .... I heat embossed the background and painted it with water colors for a different look ...  I then decided to create a shaker card using tiny beads for added interest..it was real fun to create adding layers and foam tape for dimension






Thanks for stopping by and visiting...have a great day



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits