Saturday, September 24, 2016

COFFEE LOVERS BLOGHOP ....



Hello and Happy Saturday...today I have a  and to start off my participation in the Coffee Lovers FALL Blog hop....you all know I love coffee and LOVE to create coffee themed crafts...today's card uses several different stamp companies and a bit of REAL COFFEE ...hey it was sitting on my desk when I starteed my card so why not...LOL
The main image is my favorite stamp from Art Impressions.. Cathy Caffeine....I love their sense of humor....she is colored with Copics and paper pieced with patterned paper...I used distress ink on the background adding ink spatters and stamps from SugarPea Designs Caffeine Addict plus their Coffee Word die ...and then yes real coffee in a clear baggie to create the window of the coffee cup ...

Thanks for visiting and happy hopping..


26 comments:

  1. WAUW...your card is just awesome Wendy, like the whole look of it.
    Real Coffee what a great idea.
    Must have that same stamp lying around somewhere...off to search.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, using real coffee is simply fabulous on this card. Super creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! That cup is so fabulous! Love the slurpy effect it will create! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza, this is a fun card in so many way! Of course the real coffee! Genius! Love the brown & green color combo of the word coffee. Love the wonderful BG of hearts & beans. One of my faves so far this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is just 'out of this world' AWESOME!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card. Love that you used your coffee, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card! I need a coffee that big!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL. I love your card Wendy. AI's make some of the funniest stamp sets out there. You have certainly done a wonderful job on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally cool and I am so surprised at the use of real coffee. Great and clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! How ingenious (and brave. lol) to use real coffee! Great job coloring the image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Wendy, this is stunning! Love your idea using real coffee and whole design of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Wendy, this is stunning! Love your idea using real coffee and whole design of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow! Very cool to use real coffee... what better to create coffee with?..lol! Love it! Fantastic card and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wendy, this is awesome. You bring Cathy to life!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw this on Instagram and this is just AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing card, who would've thought to use real coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  17. omgooodness, real coffee in the bag! This is so creative, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits