Sunday, September 25, 2016

COFFEE LOVERS BLOGHOP.......




Good Morning and welcome back...today I have another card for the CL's Hop

Today's card uses some NEW products that I purchased from The Hearts Desires shop...the newly released set Coffee Talk  from Altenew , Lawn Fawn's Jump for Joy...  and the MFT's set
Cool Cup
I used my Misti tool to stamp the background several times , cut the coffee cup from Velum , colored the images with copics ,watercolored the pumpkins and then created the scene to fit into the FALL theme of this hop...


 thanks for stopping by

19 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love your pile o' pumpkins and that cute little guy on top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love your handmade BG paper. I really need to get a Misti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So brew-tiful. I love the vellum cup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pile of pumpkins. Cute card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Wendy, this is SWEET! A great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card....too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I just love this, such a cute scene. Love how you used the vellum too for the cup and you can see a little peek of the background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg... I love this! So adorable and a wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wendy, this is stinkin' ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits