Saturday, September 17, 2016

MFT SuperStar Contest



Good Afternoon and Welcome...
  Today I have 2 cards I created for the new MFT Superstar contest...I used several different MFT products and I'm super happy with how it came out...I also decided to create 2 cards using the same products in totally different ways...just for fun...


First up ...yellow flowers and navy background...love this combo...I used Flashy Florals and the matching Flashy Floral Dienamics stamping them with MFT's Lemon Drop and Blueberry premium dye ink, I'm loving these NEW Stitched Scallops Basic Edges ,  just got them in the mail you really have to add these to your supplies... I used them on the front panel to create interest and make it a shorter in the  front ....decorating the indies so a wee bit shows the recipient before they open it... I also love using the Absolutely Fabulous dies ...they are the perfect accent to any occasion


Next up is my second card
 I choose to add Blissful Blooms to this card...I stamped and colored the images on velum with Copic markers for a different look ..again using the NEW Stitched Scallop Basic Edge dienamics and the Absolutely Fabulous dies

Well those are my 2 cards to enter...wish me luck
thanks for stopping in


1 comment:

  1. Both cards are just fabulous. I love the colour combination on the first one; very striking! I love the look of the colouring on vellum on the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits