Wednesday, September 7, 2016

The Hearts Desire Challenge



Hello there and thanks for stopping in today....

         I was inspired to play along today by this FABULOUS challenge ...look at these colors...ahhhh

I pulled out my MFT dienamics Cool Cup and set to creating.....I sponged the background with
Candied Apple Distress ink.... die cut my images and then decided for the yellow element to die cut a sunflower also using MFT dienamics...the word Hugs is diecut using SSS Painted Hugs



Have a COOL day




7 comments:

  1. Very cool card Wendy! Thanks for your patience with the inLinkz today on our blog today, we are so happy you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card Wendy! Thanks for your patience with the inLinkz today on our blog today, we are so happy you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, love your use of the colors and the spunky design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you know that I love this Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeeeee this is so cute! Love your striped Straw! Thank you for playing along with The Heart Desires Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits