Wednesday, October 5, 2016

AWESOME NEWS AND THE HEARTS DESIRE CHALLENGE



Welcome ... I have exciting news.... I am now a Designer for THE HEARTS DESIRES...I am so ecstatic to be creating with a very talented group of designers...October marks my first challenge...we have a fab picture and fun color combo for you all



For my card I created a water color background using Gansai Tambi water color paints, the Awesome word die from Neat and Tangled and a few sequence to finish it off





Thanks for visiting and be sure to visit the BLOG for more inspiration and to play along







5 comments:

  1. This card is awesome! Seriously. Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous card and congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That background is so gorgeous! Love how vibrant it is!! Fab use of the challenge and congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright and bold, really love it! Glad you are on the team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Wendy! I just love the vibrant background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits