Saturday, October 15, 2016

THE CATS PAJAMAS



Good Saturday Morning...welcome to Day 5... today is all about  fun Coffee cups, cute critters and FUN sentiments...and we all know how I feel about COFFEE and TCP...
This set is aptly named ...                This Could Be Vodka



I had a blast coloring the images with Copics added a bit of pattern paper to mimic a tablecloth ..
all these adorable lil accent images just had to make it on the card....

Be sure to visit the BLOG for more peeks...Leave a COMMENT below for a chance to win


14 comments:

  1. Love that you used all three images. They look like they are all lined up on a shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are so cute as a little trio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is just too adorable! Love the three cups used together like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha!! I love it!!! These guys are SO CUTE and you've really colored them famously!!! Thanks for another daily dose of TCP inspiration, Miss Wendy!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable card! Love that you included so many critters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love your coloring on each of those delightful critters, and that fun border from the small stamps! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendy, this is so awesome. I love that you used all the cups and critters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute idea Wendy! Love the fun characters!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute row of cups and sweet border, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, love all the little critters on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you used all 3 of these cute stamps on your card! I always include critters on my coffee cards so you know I am LOVING this new set - the stamps and the dies are both awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute, cute, cute! I love how you used all three characters each in their own signature cup. Very fun and clever tfs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits