Tuesday, October 18, 2016

THE CATS PAJAMAS



Yippee today is the DAY...it's our NEW release Bloghop...Hope you all enjoy visiting all the designers and seeing tons of inspiration...
Hopefully you arrived here from BRENDA'S

My first card features my favorite set...   This Could Be Vodka

 I started out by masking the background ...sponging it with distress ink and stamping the sentiment inside the mugs...







My second card uses the gorgeous sets WINTER STYLE  , Seasons Greetings  , Scalloped Duo   plus the new landscape cut up Hill and Dale


Be sure to hop on over to our Guest Designer  Jodi's  blog  next and be sure to leave comments



12 comments:

  1. Great cards! Love the color combo on the coffee card, with those fun cups and critters! And pretty card featuring the Hill & Dale die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that fun background on the first card - a nice technique. The dramatic colors on the second card are really eye-catching. Thank you for all your great projects during this release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, two great cards. I absolutely love the "no coffee" card. I need to make a plaque with that one for my desk. Great release, Wendy, you inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Wendy! The first is fun and colorful love the masking. The second is very elegant tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cups are too cute, but wowee the elegance of the black hills and the red is gorgeous! So striking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous cards. Oh, I love that coffee card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards and great stamp sets/dies! You are so talented, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty cards Wendy! It was a fun week if peeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards, Wendy. Great backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the masking and the colors - great design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a wonderful set of cards. The technique of the first card is amazing and the second card is classic and bold. Just great

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cards! Great use of the new products!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits