Saturday, October 22, 2016

The Challenge



Hello Again...here with 2 cards for          The Challenge
check out this fab photo inspiration... just perfect to get into the mood to create for the upcoming Christmas season


Here are my 2 cards using MFT's   Beast Friends    stamp set , the Whimsical Waves background stamp ...to create the backgrounds I stamped and heat embossed with the Whimsical Waves background then I water colored with Zigs Real Brush markers...the images were colored with Copics ..... I loved adding some glitter cardstock for a bit of sparkle


Thanks for stopping by


6 comments:

  1. Both cards are so cute! I love how you used the Whimsical Waves for the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these cards Wendy! Thanks for joining us ar The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are just darling! The wave background is fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - I love the little Yetis! Thanks so much for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so fun! Great takes on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits