Wednesday, November 2, 2016

The Color Throwdown


Hello and Welcome...I am super excited to be guesting today with The Color Throwdown gals...what an honor...this weeks colors are Green, Orange and Aqua ...my card features Simon Says Stamps Ranunculus stamps, Neat and Tangled Die set " Awesome" and My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Frame dienamics...
I used Zig Real Brush Markers to paint the flowers and leaves ...then backed the word Awesome with Velum for added interest...the card came together rather easily and adding black really helped it pop
Be sure to visit The Color Throwdown BLOG for more fabulous inspiration and so you can play along


Thanks for visiting


1 comment:

  1. Wendy, your card is gorgeous for this week's throwdown colors! Love the floral background and frame!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits