Wednesday, November 2, 2016

The Hearts Desire



Hey there ...welcome ...it's time for another Challenge here at THD...this month we have a great inspiration and sketch photo for you...I loved this combo and decided to use both the colors and the sketch and the coffee theme

I started by stamping and heat embossing the Modern Mosaic background stamp from My Favorite Things..then I water colored it with my Gansai Tambi paints...the coffee cups were created using SugarPea designs Caffeine Addict and Coffee to Go Cup die...lastly I added a bow using Pretty Pink Posh Twine and Bow die
Be sure to stop by the BLOG and see more of the designers creations then play along...

thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

  1. Love the bricks! Great combination of sketch and photo inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun take on this challenge Wendy, I am very inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun take on this challenge Wendy, I am very inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits