Thursday, December 1, 2016

Christmas Cards



Hello there and welcome back...it's been a bit quiet here on the blog lately...I was able to spend some time with my kids over the holiday break...it was fantastic to have everyone under the same roof at the same time ...So now being it's December 1st already it's time to really get started created Christmas Cards

Today I have a card to share using some new Sunny Studio Stamps...The Holiday Style and the
Merry Sentiments .... I have been dying to create with these fab sets ...this is the first card I came up with ... I decided to create a shiny silver tinsel tree to adorn some sparkly hot pink Christmas lights.. it is a bit outta the box but there have been so many gorgeous creations using these sets already it was challenging to create something new and different...

I had a blast and can't wait to create some more cards




Thanks for stopping by today


1 comment:

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits