Sunday, January 8, 2017

Art Impressions



Hello ...
 I'm here today with a fun card for Art Impressions current challenge...
 I love their witty hilarious stamps and its high time I started inking them up more often...anyway this weeks challenge is... Card Resolution...to try a new technique... so I have to admit my technique is not new to the crafty community but it is something I have never tried before..
ink smooshing...it is messy but a whole lotta fun...you never know what you are going to end up with until its dry...

My card is a front / back window card also something I haven't done before...

So I ink smooshed the card front and the inside as well...the images were colored with Copic markers  I used my silhouette to create the sentiment for the front which I think goes perfect with the sentiment that comes with this AI set.. Eat Itself


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this! I too have never tried this but you're making me want to. Great colors and such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits