Saturday, January 14, 2017

COFFEE LOVING CARDMAKERS




Good Morning...today I'm playing along with the current sketch over at The Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog for Kerry's Sip and Share...

I started by creating the background using my Zig Real Brush markers on water color paper  ..
I used stamp products from SugarPea Designs and MFT listed below..I decided to use velum for the tag banner below to keep from hiding the fun water color background





 

Sugar Pea Designs Caffeine Addict and Sugar Cut Words

 



Thanks for stopping by   



2 comments:

  1. wonderful Wendy! Love that inky background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Wendy! Love the delish background, the yummy burlappy-like sleeve and the waxed fiber. Thanks so much for playing in the sketch challenge at CoffeeLovingCardmakers! :) Kerry CLCDT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits