Saturday, January 7, 2017

The Color throwdown



Hello and Welcome.... I'm still trying to get my mojo back...having a Christmas break kinda snuffed out my creativity...I finally had some quiet  time today to get back into my craftroom and play..
I decided to start back with entering a challenge...the color throwdown had a great color combo this week so I used that as my starting point


I used my Simon Says stamp set Spring Flowers, Zig Real Brush markers and the painted THANKS script die also from Simon Says







Thanks for stopping by



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous background!! So glad you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this design! I have this stamp set and just haven't played much with it (only once)...sad to say. You've inspired me to get it out again! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Wonderful take on the colour challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy! What a fabulous stamped background, so pretty! Thank you playing along with us at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits