Wednesday, January 18, 2017

THE HEART DESIRES



Good Morning.... Welcome to another inspirational post for our current challenge...
I have another fun card using our pretty color palette for January..I am loving this cool blue color

My card uses the ever adorable set Frosty Fairy Friends  from Lawn Fawn...I colored the fairy images with Copics ...I used the ink resist technique for the background,  distressing with blue ink and using a stamp that had cool sketched berries to go along with this months photo, the word Jolly is from the Avery Elle set Holly Jolly   ...  finishing off with some twine and sequins...
                           be sure to join us at the Challenge blog and play along




Visit our STORE HERE to find most supplies used




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits