Wednesday, January 4, 2017

THE HEARTS DESIRE




Good Morning ..welcome to today's The Heart Desires new January Challenge


The inspiration is breath-taking I really had fun following the photo and the colors...


I used Altenew products and my Zig Real Brush Markers to water color my images..
Peony Bouquet and Halftone Hello
I stamped the images and then heat embossed them in silver powder ...using Zig markers and a water brush to paint the flowers in..lastly stamping the sentiment in yellow and black


Be sure to visit the Challenge blog to play along





2 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous! Love the pops of Yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am awake cause this is gorgeous! I love how the blue and yellow play together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits