Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Simon Says - Some Bunny



Hello There and WELCOME
                           I'm back today with my 2 cards 2 ways 1 stamp set series...today's card uses Simon Says Stamps new beginnings adorable set Some Bunny...this set immediately made me think of the Old time look of Winnie the Pooh books...I love the look of sketchy cartoons...I decided to do some no line coloring...something that always improves with practice...yepp I need more practice but had fun creating it all the same....


My next card gathers a family of bunnies together ... a lot of masking was involved in this card...but it was totally worth it...the images are colored with copic markers


Thanks for visiting


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits