Thursday, May 25, 2017

THE CATS PAJAMAS



Hello and Welcome ...to time for our

Today is my day to share some cards using the NEW products available on MAY 30 th
For my first card I created an underwater shaker card using BUNNIES AT SEA and the
BEACHES cutup...I added the background using several cuts of cardstock colored the bunny with Copics attached him to a piece of invisible thread so there is some movement as well as shaker bits



My second card uses Doodled Shells...I created a water colored background then layered the shells over some drywall tape for added interest using the Beaches cut up as seaweed


My third card is so fun using BUNNIES AT SEA again my patterned paper fits just perfect ith these images adding a fun gold glitter circle finished it off

My last card is a very unique to me shaker...I watched Jennifer McGuire create a shaker using tulle and I had to try it .. LOVE her idea so different.. I used the set Doodled Shells again using some glitter cardstock


Well that is it for me ...be sure to check out the BLOG daily to see all the designers creations








For a chance to win a $10 gift certificate to the store, comment on each of the designer's blogs on a daily basis including mine today. Winners will be announced on The Cat's Pajamas Blog and Facebook page each day. The so very creative BRENDA will be your stop tomorrow but you can always check out the TCP blog to see who is scheduled each day.




8 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards Wendy! I'm loving the shakers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your cards - especially the bunny pirate one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, you have done outstanding work on this group of cards! WOW! Each, features a little something extra, using a lot of layers to make the background with your scuba bunny, and then adding movement by attaching him to the invisible monofilament string is very creative. On the next you added drywall tape and brought character to your shells using vellum and glitter. I love the gold "porthole" with your bunny pirate and that dsp is perfect. Finally, you are exploring new territories with your tulle shaker card. All your cards really peak the viewer's interest -- fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each card is super amazing. I love that you made the tulle shaker, and all the gorgeous water coloring! I have been hooked on beachy/ocean cards, lately and these just float my boat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic set of creative cards Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards! Love how you used the dry wall tape and tulle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards! Love your fun cards with the delightful big earred bunny! And your ocean themed cards are both beautiful! Love the seaweed that you created from the Beaches CutUps, and your pretty tulle shaker!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits