Sunday, June 18, 2017

CRAFTERS COMPANION



Hello and Welcome...HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the Dads out there...today I have a Home Decor project to share using some NEW products that will be available on HSN July 11th...
I'm going to call this Dad's "Honey do list" board ... I started by adding some designer papers to the background but the star of this show is definitely the new stamps and dies form Crafter's Companion...
Perfect Partners Time Traveller...Geared Up ..this set is amazing to create masculine projects with...I cut some from Gold cardstock and some from black fun foam for added dimension

Be sure to tune into HSN for our JULY release
This is a sneak peek picture of the whole stamp and die Time Traveller set



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits