Thursday, July 20, 2017

THE CATS PAJAMAS SNEAK PEEK



Hello and WELCOME...today I am sharing a PEEK at the new release coming here at The Cats Pajamas...I have several cards to share ...enjoy


First UP a fun slider card showcasing   WHAT'S UP GNOMIE ?   I chose to have a li Gnomie coming up from below his friend... all images were colored with Copics



Next is another card using the same set...a totally different look ..with distress inked background



My next card uses BIG BLOOMS ..I chose to create a background using purple inks and black accents...the sentiment is stamped on our new Cut Up RIBBON BANNERS


Lastly I have another card using the same 2 sets ..again a totally different look by stamping on velum

Well that's it for me today .. be sure to COMMMENT to win and visit us on Tuesday for our NEW release BlogHop






16 comments:

  1. What a wonderful mix of fun and elegance. Fab cards, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous group of cards Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your whimsical slider cards! Really cheerful, colorful, and full of whimsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the get well card and the sliding knome is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your interactive gnome card! Fun scene! And the floral cards are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gnome slider is a hoot! LOVE those gorgeous flower cards!! Especially the Brown-Eyed-Susans!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! The florals are so classy. I adore the gnome card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of your cards! The gnome slider is truly inspired and so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice cards with the gnomes... very creative..love the banners, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, your gnomey card is a hoot and the flower cards are pretty and elegant. Love these. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't get around to commenting much anymore, but I'm still lurking and love your work as much as ever! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  12. What wonderful and awesome cards, Wendy. Loved the slider gnome card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are Awesome Wendy. I don't know which I love more, the Gnome card or the purple beauty. Just lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits