Wednesday, July 5, 2017

THE HEARTS DESIRE






Welcome to a new inspiration challenge here at The Hearts Desires ...aren't these colors stunning together...





I was inspired to kind of re-create the sunset in the photo ..I used Distress Oxide inks and the Word die Awesome from Neat and Tangled .....I wanted the colors to take center stage so I kept is fairly plain and simple ...I did add some Nuvo drops for a little extra sumin  sumin


Be sure to visit our Challenge Blog to play along




5 comments:

  1. Love all that inky goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The background you created is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blended background is a gorgeous take on the sunset! Sentiment says it all: awesome!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AWESOME! So bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits