Friday, August 4, 2017

Crafter's Companion



OK folks are you ready....we are gearing up for a SUPER FABULOUS release on HSN August 16th

You are not going t believe your eyes ....soooo many gorgeous Christmas dies and stamps, new MARKERS, Pencils, paper and so on...and the TODAY SPECIAL will blow your mind...
starting off my peeks are some super felt ornaments I created using new bauble dies....super fun and super easy too...... I stuffed these with  some quilt batting using only a little but you could definitely  make them fatter or more rounded
I also cut out the sentiment using felt and adhered them with "Stick It" ... works great





Each Bauble base has other coordinating dies that cut out different scenes to create more dimension and more different looks



Be sure to stay tuned ...I have several more ornaments and cards to share before Aug 16th



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits