Thursday, October 12, 2017

THE CATS PAJAMAS SNEAK PEEK WEEK


Good Morning and WELCOME...it's my turn to share some SUPER AWESOME sneak peeks of our October release



First up a shaker card using the new WINDOWS DUO CUT UP




Next a card using Reindeer Games ...   this lil guy is sooo adorable and into trouble at that ...I colored him with Copics adding glossy accents to his nose


My third card uses CHRISTMAS DREAMS    I did some masking on this card to create a group of Mr Bun Nutcrackers..I then used water colors to paint the images .....the sentiment just cracks me up



This card uses the set    FAT CAT CHRISTMAS

Lasty some tags... using WE 3 SNOWMEN super simple but totally perfect





Be sure to visit the blog each day for a designer sneak peeks and leave comments here for your chance to WIN



See you on Release Day


13 comments:

  1. These projects are all so sweet! I especially love the snow-kissed windows, the glossy accents on your reindeer card, those elegant poinsettia dies and the adorable snowmen! Thank you for all of the beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards-- the reindeer stamp is so cute! And I love the expression on that cat's face-- hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards and tags! The window card is beautiful, and I love the fun sentiment on the Fat Cat card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, I love your cards they are so cute! I especially love the window card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. An amazing array of projects Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great creations !! Just like you the sentiment "Son of a nutcracker" definitely cracks me up !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love all your creations Wendy! I especially like the sparkly snow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of great cards--love your tags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards and tags are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your cards! Great use of the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heck yeah, I been naughty!! That is the sentiment for the season. Cool cards. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits